- 7:00 AM Pick up at Paracas bus station and transfer to the sea pier
8:00 AM Boarding in the sliders, putting on life jackets and start of the guided sea tour of the Ballestas Islands and observation of the Candelabra
Enriching tour of 2 hours approx. by the whimsical natural rock formations that are home to important marine fauna, such as large colonies of guano birds, Humboldt Penguins, the friendly Sea Lions, Dolphins, Guanayes, Piqueros and more
10:00 AM Once the tour is over, you will have 1 hour free to walk around the Paracas Bay, where you can take pictures, buy crafts and get to know
11:00 AM Tourist mobility trip to Ica, to start with the city Visit to the Cachiche witches’ house. Stories and legends Visit to Nietto winery production Pisco and Wine Free tasting Wine and Pisco in Ica and Chincha. and Chincha candy tasting.
13:00 you are given time for lunch in Huacachina.
04:00 PM Start of the adventure circuit in the dunes of Huacachina, where you will have a ride of pure adrenaline in sand carts (buggies) and also you will be able to do sandboarding (sliding on boards), circuit lasts about one hour. Then you will have free time to walk around the Oasis, ride in boats, take pictures and buy handicrafts.
6:00 PM Transfer from Huacachina to your hotelTranslated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
– Pick up at the Paracas or Ica bus station and transfer to the sea pier
– Visit to Paracas
– Ballestas Islands Tour by Sliders
– Life Jackets
– Visit Huacachina
– Sandboarding and tubular circuit (sandboxes)
– Transfer Bus station in Ica or Paracas
– Certified English-Spanish guide
– Personalized assistance
– Transfer to the bus station in Lima and Ica (you can request this additional service)
– IGV, if you wish to invoice add 18%
– Lunches, Dinners
– Entrance Tickets: Ballestas Islands S/ 16.00 soles per person, Huacachina S/ 3.60 soles per person.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
-Raincoat or waterproof clothing.